Snow Fairy

Hi, I want to show my fairy inspired nails, when I was a kid, my mother used to tell me bedtime stories before we go to bed... I remember those times when she would tell me about cinderella, snow white and rapunzel... how about you? what's you're fav. fairy tale? In this mani I Used blue black franken n.p and white at the center, I used a sponge, then I used multi stamping design with konad m35 and konad m34 image plate, and added silver and gold glitter for the top coat. I named it "Snow Fairy". Hope you like it. God Bless





I found a new beautiful site,Locke of locofashion she loves make up and nails...visit her site.. =)
pls check adayinthelifeofdollface she's having 1st blog giveaway... =)
You have read this article fairy tale / konad m34 / konad m35 with the title Snow Fairy. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/snow-fairy_10.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Snow Fairy"

Post a Comment