Aquarium Inspired Mani

Hi all, I think this was the most difficult and the best mani I have ever made so far...I used different image plates, layering of colors, freehand, and sponge technique for this design... I made this mani for 1 hour... And I'm really satisfied with the result...Every time I see it, I get the feeling that I'm under the sea... I get a lot of compliments from my friends who sees it...Hope you like it! God Bless

And for those who follow my site, thank you so much... I already reached 208 followers, when i started blogging, I never thought my followers would reach this much... It has exceeded my expectations...

CLICK THE IMAGE TO ZOOM IN



MATERIALS USED:
Orly Hang Ten
caronia white satin
blue charm 37
arezia 881 green flakes
caronia dare
caress tahiti brown
konad special polish orange and dark purple
nail art pen brush green, gold, and light green
dotting tool
nail art brush
nail art beads pink rainbow
gold and blue glitters
rhinestone blue
image plate: amisy F05 and e05, fauxnad b04,b115, and b06



thumb
index
middle
ring
pinky
Happy Earth Day! Save Our Seas.. =)
You have read this article aquarium nail art / aresia / caress / caronia / dotting tool / KONAD / nail art beads / nail art brush / nail art pen / ORLY with the title Aquarium Inspired Mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/aquarium-inspired-mani_27.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Aquarium Inspired Mani"

Post a Comment