Playdate Pics! And OPI Over The Taupe

Hi all!

If you're following me on Twitter, you probably know that it was playdate time yesterday! I met up with Michèle from Lacquerized, Karin from Romika's Nails, Michelle from The Lacquer Files and Natasja. We all brought a ton of polishes (though this wasn't nearly everything we own!) and were dazed with the amount of polish on the table. This is what a playdate with five lacquer ladies looks like:


And from a different angle:


Michèle and Karin actually had their polishes in their Helmers, so they are not even all visible in these pics! Woah! Can you imagine us just staring at all the bottles, not knowing which polish to pick?

We all picked a polish to paint our nails with and since this is my nail blog, what would this post be without a pic of our hands and nails?

Clockwise, starting from the top: Michèle - wearing purple H&M Hello Kitty with Sally Hansen Garnet Lapis, Karin - wearing Milani Hi-Tech, Michelle - wearing Hard Candy Mr Wrong with Hard Candy Breakup on top, Natasja - wearing Orly Cashmere Cardigan and me - wearing OPI Over the Taupe.

I'm wearing OPI Over the Taupe as a NOTD (which I borrowed from Michelle - thanks dearie!! <3 ), but I spiced it up a little with some flowery stickers. I actually have some weird kind of bubbeling in my polish, not regular bubbles but very teeny tiny wobbly parts that look like they lay under the polish. Michèle told me she has the same thing. I have no clue what caused this bubbeling.. Anyway, here are some pics of today's manicure!

OPI Over the Taupe, three coats with one coat of Nubar Diamont and flowery stickers. Over the Taupe is a gorgeous taupe creme. I really like this color! I took advantage of all the bottles on the table and it's no dupe of Eyeko's Taupe Polish, Catrice Lost in Mud or Catrice From Dusk To Dawn. Application was good. The polish was a little watery at first, but it all went well in the end.

A little closeup of my ring finger:

It's just the accent to make the color pop! I really like these stickers. I got them as a freebie with an order at Veelnagels/Veelsieraden, a Dutch etailer.

Dear Michèle, Karin, Michelle and Natasja; I had a great time yesterday and I hope you did too! I'm looking forward to the next playdate (Michèle, hurry up with your date picker! ;) )

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article BLUE / CREME / DUOCHROME / GLITTER / GREY / hard candy / holo / Milani / OPI / ORLY / Playdate / PURPLE / SALLY HANSEN / taupe with the title Playdate Pics! And OPI Over The Taupe. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/playdate-pics-and-opi-over-taupe.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Playdate Pics! And OPI Over The Taupe"

Post a Comment