NEW GEL POLISH COLORS!!!!

I am having too much fun with the nail art this week. 1 more week until the Vegas nail show. I can hardly wait to go get all sorts of new nail art ideas! Whoot Whoot!




These are all temporary tattoo nail art.




This aqua glitter is from sparklesnailproducts.com

This a french manicure that I did with opi gel polish in black onyx. FYI to all of my gel polish clients I just got 8 new colors of gel polish! The new opi gel colors include: Kyoto Pearl, My Private Jet, Here today... Aragon tomorrow, Miami Beet, Barefoot in Barcelona, Cosmo-not tonight Honey!, Pink Flamenco, and Pink Before You Leap. You can try the colors on at opi.com
You have read this article with the title NEW GEL POLISH COLORS!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-gel-polish-colors_14.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NEW GEL POLISH COLORS!!!!"

Post a Comment