"ONEIROLOGY MANI"

Hi here's my entry on Kayla of glamgeekchic nail art contest, I named my mani "Oneirology" meaning scientific study of dreams, when I saw the picture which is to be interpreted, lots of ideas came into mind... The model picture show lots of colorful lights... Those images sometimes only appears in our dreams... When you look at them, they seem like an abstract picture which shows only the silhouette image similar to dreams. Sometimes, dreams are not fully clear... In my design, I drew a sleeping lady with lots of colors, lines, and rhinestones which symbolizes thoughts, images, sounds, and emotions which we experience when we are sleeping. And the ring finger's swirl design means the content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, which up to now hasn't been fully explained by dream experts.

Pls. vote for my entry..." Mae's Dream" ..
note: only the followers of glamgeekchic are allowed to vote..if you are a follower of kayla you can vote for me.. thank you..




model picture which is to be interpreted

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yale_studio/3836678515/
What you need:
nail art pen brush diff.color
dotting tool
nail art brush
rhinestones
and diff kind of n.p

hope you like it.. God Bless
You have read this article dotting tool / dream nail art / freehand / nail art brush / nail art contest / RHINESTONES with the title "ONEIROLOGY MANI". You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/mani_25.html. Thanks!

No comment for ""ONEIROLOGY MANI""

Post a Comment