Nail art contest and NOTD

Hi, here's my entry for Kayla of glamgeekchic I intentionally made the picture to be a bit distorted, and only the materials I used will be shown, I will post the actual undistorted pic once the contest has ended... For now, I will show my last NOTD, and notd of my sister.. Hope you like them... God Bless
P.S
Thanks to thepolishhoochie , camynails, and amusedpolish for tagging me... *hugs*

What you need:
nail art pen brush diff.color
dotting tool
nail art brush
rhinestones
and diff kind of n.p
NOTD
"Kracked, lines, and dots"
What you need:
no name nail polish in powder pink
no name nail polish in duochrome
avon mirror shine
konad s.p
fauxnad b47
fauxnad b08
stripping tape
NOTD of my sister which I made
"Opposite Nails"

"Flower Nail Beads"
mini nail polish haul
You have read this article b08 / b47 / beads / dotting tool / KONAD / nail art brush / nail art contest / notd / stripping tape / tag. with the title Nail art contest and NOTD. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/nail-art-contest-and-notd.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nail art contest and NOTD"

Post a Comment