Chanel inspired...

I really like the look that Chanel came up with in their new collection NOIR ET OR Paris-Shanghai. Golden nails with black tips, wow just gorgeous for summer. Having my finances and skills limited, I tried to do my own version of this mani. I used China Glaze 2030 (one coat) and Konad plate M 45 :) Hope you like it and have a great weekend!

Moc se mi líbí look nové Chanel kolekce NOIR ET OR Paris-Shanghai. Zlaté nehty s černými špičkami, na léto dokonalé. Vzhledem k mým omezeným finančním možnostem a (ne)šikovnosti jsem si udělala svoji vlastní verzi. Použila jsem China Glaze 2030 a Konad destičku M 45. Snad se líbí a užijte si všichni víkend!

You have read this article Beige/Gold / KONAD with the title Chanel inspired.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/chanel-inspired.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Chanel inspired..."

Post a Comment