CND Rasprerry Parfait with Sugar Sparkle

A few days ago I showed you my CND Effects and from your comments I learned that a lot of you liked the Sugar Sparkle. It is a limited edition for spring/summer 2010. Originally a part of a set with the polish Sweet, but I didn´t like the color of that one much. So I made my own set using Rapberry Parfait, which is gorgeous! How do you like the look of these two?

Před pár dny jsem vám ukázala svoje CND Effects a z vašich komentářů bylo jasné, že vás nejvíce zaujal Sugar Sparkle. Ten je součástí limitované edice pro jaro/léto 2010 společně s lakem Sweet. Ten mě ale moc nezaujal, tak jsem si vytvořila vlastní sadu s Raspberry Parfait, který je úžasný! Jak se vám tahle kombinace líbí?

Rasperry Parfait

Raspberry parfait + Sugar Sparkle
You have read this article CND / PINK with the title CND Rasprerry Parfait with Sugar Sparkle. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/cnd-rasprerry-parfait-with-sugar-sparkle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "CND Rasprerry Parfait with Sugar Sparkle"

Post a Comment