Zoya Loredana; Swatches & Comparison

Hi all!

So, today I have quite a lengthy post for you. I decided to do a matte mani and while I was at it, I did a 'complete' post; Swatching both matte and shiny plus a comparison. Lots to cover, so on to the pics!

Zoya Loredana, two coats in natural light. Loredana is a medium grey, charcoal colored polish. This one isn't shiny, a true matte! I love how this looks. Because she is so pretty, another picture:

Application on Loredana was super easy. The polish structure was just right; not too thick or too thin. A couple of my mattes/suedes tend to be a bit gloopy, but this one certainly wasn't. I didn't have problems whatsoever and since the polish dried so quickly, it's an A+ polish for me!

There isn't any matte that I wouldn't try to make shiny, so Loredana is no exception:

Zoya Loredana, two coats with one coat of Seche Vite in natural light. Pretty huh? She really shows her shimmer when you make her shiny. It looks so pretty! I can't decide if I like her better matte or shiny.. What do you think?

Judging on the color, I thought she might be close to OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede, so I grabbed my bottle and did a comparison.

Index and ring are Zoya Loredana, middle and pinkie are OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede.

Loredana is two coats, while SSITP is three coats. Opacity is better with Loredana. On the nail they are closer colorwise, but my camera shows a huge difference. These are no dupes, but similar. SSITP is a darker grey with more shimmer than Loredana. Loredana looks a bit flat besides SSITP because she is a true matte.

A shiny comparison:

Again, Zoya Loredana on index and ring, SSITP on middle and pinkie. Both are topped with a coat of Seche Vite. You can clearly see now that SSITP looks deeper because she holds more shimmer.

I really like both of these! It depends on my mood which one I will wear, but I know for a fact that both will be a part of my go-to polishes when I'm in a hurry. If you can't decide which one you like best of these two, I'd say the Zoya is 'better', but only because she is opaque in two coats, while OPI needed three to be opaque.

I hope this was helpful :)

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article Charcoal / COMPARISON / GREY / MATTE / OPI / SHIMMER / Suede / ZOYA with the title Zoya Loredana; Swatches & Comparison. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/zoya-loredana-swatches-comparison.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Zoya Loredana; Swatches & Comparison"

Post a Comment