Illamasqua Wink

Hi all!

How are you all today? Last workingday of the week, on to the weekend! Today I have a polish for you that I got in an amazing swap with Laquermanic, almost two weeks ago. She surprised me with very pretty polishes! I am actually wearing this polish for the second time in two weeks. Yes, you got that right! Well, on to the pics so you can see why I like this so much :)

Illamasqua Wink, two coats with one coat of Nubar Diamont. Wink is a gorgeous lavender colored creme. She's a tad darker than the typical lavender, but she has a bit of a dusty look to her so I really love her! The pictures above don't capture her true color, but the next one does (at least on my screen).

As you can see, she has a little more red to her than shown in the first two pics (I apologize for the crappy picture though). (Hmm, on this screen - at my boyfriend's - it looks mostly yellow? That's not what the pic looked like on my own screen! Does it look yellow on your screen? Let me know, otherwise I will try to fix it!)

Application was good. The polish is a little bit on the thick side, but noting I can't manage. The polish itself went on smooth and was relatively quick dry.

This is, hands down, my favorite pastel-ish color I own so far. It has something to it that makes her different from all other pastels out there, although she might look like "just another pastel purple/lilac/lavender" to you. As for me, I think I'm sold.

Thanks so much for sending me this dear laquermanic!

Thanks for stoppig by, dear reader!
You have read this article CREME / Dusty / illamasqua / lavender / PURPLE with the title Illamasqua Wink. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/illamasqua-wink.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Illamasqua Wink"

Post a Comment