Illamasqua Prism versus CND Ice Blue Shimmer

Whed I first saw Prism (my swatches of the whole collection here), I was like hey, I have seen you before! I thought it was similar to CND Ice Blue Shimmer. Well how wrong was I. These two are so much different. I swatched them on a black creme base. Illamasqua (on my index and ring) is an iridescent milky blue and CND (on my pinky and middle) is a blue shimmer. You can really see the difference from the pictures. I don´t know what I like more, both of the effects are cool.

Když jsem poprvé vybalila Prism (fotky celé kolekce zde) z krabičky, něco mi hned připomněl. Myslela jsem si, že je hodně podobný CND Ice Blue Shimmer, ale to jsem se teda pěkně spletla. Tyhle dva laky jsou úplně jiný. Nafotila jsem je na černém krémovém laku. Illamasqua (ukazováček a prsteníček) je mléčně duhově modrá, ale CND (malíček a prostředníček) jsou jen mikro třpytečky. Na fotkách je rozdíl hezky vidět. Nevím, co se mi líbí víc, oba efekty jsou pěkné.

You have read this article Blue/Green / CND / Comparison/Srovnání / illamasqua with the title Illamasqua Prism versus CND Ice Blue Shimmer. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/illamasqua-prism-versus-cnd-ice-blue.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Illamasqua Prism versus CND Ice Blue Shimmer"

Post a Comment