New Eyeko Polishes - Swatches and Review


Eyeko recently launched five new shades of nail polish and I had the opportunity to try them out. So let´s have  look at them :) All swatches are no base coat and no top coat.

Značka Eyeko nedávno přišla s pěti novými odstíny laků na nehty a já jsem měla možnost je vyzkoušet. Tak se na ně pojďme mrknout. Fotky jsou bez podlaku a nadlaku.

Petite Polish
Classic sheer french pink. I don´t wear polishes like this and I don´t like french manis, so this one was nothing for me. On the pictures I have three coats, sorry about the ugly nails :(

Klasický lak na francii, žádný zázrak to rozhodně není. Sama si takové laky nekupuju, francie se mi nelíbí, je to asi to nejnudnější, co si člověk na nehty může udělat. Tři vrstvy a omlouvám, že za ty šílený nehty.


Tea Rose Polish
Now this is a very pretty shade, I like it a lot. It was a bit on the thick side, but nothing major. Covered very nicely in just one coat.

Moc pěkný odstín. Trošku hustší konzistence, ale nic zásadního. Pěně kryl v jedné vrstvě.


Coral Polish
Super bright coral creme. This one will be great for summer! Again a bit thick and needed three coats. I don´t have a nice coral in my collection, so I am glad I have this one now.

Zářivá korálová, bude perfektní na léto! opět trošku hustší, tentokrát ale byly potřeba tři vrstvy.


Posh Polish
At last a nice taupe that goes well with my skin tone. I am sure this will be a very wanted shade. The great thing is you need just one coat, I love that :)

Pěkná taupe barvička (překládat tenhle odstín nebudu ani zkoušet). Myslím, že bude hodně populární. Super je, že stačí jen jedna vrstva.


Vampira Polish
The winner! I love it...red glitter in a black base. Does it remind you of something? Yes, it is very close to China Glaze Lubu Heels, but for me better. It is more opaque and covers in just two coats (in need three for Lubu Heels). I will make a full mani with this one, really lovely.

Vítěz! Je nádherný....červené třpytky v černém základě. Něco vám připomíná? Ano, je opravdu hodně podobný China Glaze Lubu Heels, ale lepší. Kryje už ve dvou vrstvách (Lubu Heels potřebuje tři). S tímhle si nalakuju všechny nehtíky, už se nemůžu dočkat.


Comparison: Lubu Heels (index and ring) versus Vampira (middle and pinkie)


Overall nice collection of colors. I think everyone will pick at least one shade. If you like french manis, you will go for Petite and if you are a bad girl, you will grab Vampira. I also think that the formula of these improved, they are much more pigmented and not sheer and streaky.

Celkově pěkná kolekce barev. Na své si přijdou milovnice nudných francií i zlobivé holky. Pozitivní je i vylepšená konzistence laků, jsou mnohem více pigmentované, nejsou řídké a neproužkují.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.
You have read this article Black/Grey / CREME / eyeko / GLITTER / ORANGE / PINK with the title New Eyeko Polishes - Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-eyeko-polishes-swatches-and-review.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New Eyeko Polishes - Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment