Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Blushing Pink

I love Smashbox blushes and highlighters. In fact I think they are even better than MAC. I have about ten of them, but one is my favourite. I have nearly finished it and I will have to buy another, because I haven´t found a better blush. I like the fact that you can play with the five different shades. It goes on smooth and looks very natural. It came as a set with a cute pink brush and was a limited edition, but you can still find them on ebay for a really good price.

Smashbox vyrábí úžasné rozjasňovače a tvářenky a já je mám radši než MAC. Celkem jich mám asi deset, ale tahle tvářenka je moje nejoblíbenější. Už jsem ji skoro dopotřebovala, budu si muset koupit novou, protože jsem ještě nenašla lepší. Líbí se mi, jak si člověk z pěti odstínů může namixovat výslednou barvičku. Nanáší se úžasně hladce a vypadá přirozeně. Původně se prodávala jako limitovaná edice ještě s růžovým štetcem, ale pořád se ještě dá sehnat na ebay za skvělou cenu.

You have read this article Face / Tvář / Smashbox with the title Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Blushing Pink. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/smashbox-fusion-soft-lights-in-blushing.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Blushing Pink"

Post a Comment