Weekly Challenge "Book Cover"

Hi all, who doesn't know Johnny Depp who played Jack Sparrow in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean? He is a very good actor, he is also one of my favorite Hollywood actor. It has something to do with the weekly challenge of polishhoarderdisorder, the theme is book cover so I got my design from my movie souvenir book Pirates of the Caribbean. I used sponge technique for the base coat which is based on the color of the book cover, stamped it with p49
chez-delaney Chinese character,then I drew a skull in my middle finger nail, wrote the word "pirates" in my thumb nail, and the emblem of the film company on my pinky. Hope you like it! God bless


You have read this article book cover / pirates of the carribean with the title Weekly Challenge "Book Cover". You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/weekly-challenge-cover.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weekly Challenge "Book Cover""

Post a Comment