My nails had a vacation...

...and I went with them :) As you might have noticed I haven´t commented under my posts for two weeks nor did I reply to your emails. Sorry for that but I took a short break and went to relax. I thought two weeks is too long without any post from me so before I left I planned some posts for you to be posted automatically. Hope you enjoyed them. Now I am back and I have some pictures for you. This post is just for fun. I want to show you the three nail polishes I had with me. The choice was not easy but I chose these:

China Glaze Pool Party
I just had to take one of the polishes from their new collection. And I have to say that I was surprised how long it stayed pretty. Got a lot of compliments on this one too!

Essie Pink Parka
Although it is from their fall collection I think it is great for summer too! This one turned heads. Looks great with summer skin. Oh and it looked even better with that chocolate cake with ice cream!

Zoya Charla
I knew I want this perfect mermaid color but didn´t know whether to choose OPI Catch me in your net or Zoya Charla (my comparison of these two is here). My friend Day helped me by borrowing the OPI to write a review so I took Charla. I have it on now as I am typing. It will be one week now! and it still looks great. Just like the sea.

Hope you all had a great time too and I am eager to know what polishes you took or will be taking on your vacation! Let me know :)
You have read this article with the title My nails had a vacation.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-nails-had-vacation.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My nails had a vacation..."

Post a Comment