Flakie Festival

Hi all,

Today another shortie. I feel like I haven't slept in weeks and I'm finally getting tired after four sleepless nights so hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep and make something more out of my day. Anyway, when I showed you Sephora By OPI Blue Grotto yesterday, I wasn't really that excited. Yes, it's a pretty blue but it didn't do much for me, so I decided to top it off with Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure.

sally hansen hidden treasure flakies sephora by opi blue grotto jellySephora By OPI Blue Grotto with one coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure. Flakies! Yaay! This is only one coat of Hidden Treasure so it gives off a great amount of flakies in just one coat. The flakies flash orange, green, yellow and gold. The Sally Hansen brush is short and flat, so it was a bit weird at first to work with, but it all worked out in the end.

I thought it would be appropriate to post this since the flakies flash orange and gold and The Netherlands just played the semi finals and THEY WON!! Yaay!! The Dutchies will go to the final of the world cup! *small happy dance*

Thanks for stopping by
You have read this article BLUE / Dusty / flakies / JELLY / SALLY HANSEN / sephora by opi with the title Flakie Festival. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/flakie-festival.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Flakie Festival"

Post a Comment