PHD Vampire Challenge!

Hi all! I would say my favorite day for nails is Monday and Saturday, Why? Monday, because polishhoarderdisorder will post the theme for her weekly challenge, and saturday, the day she posts the entries. I'm very happy that I was able to participate again on her vampire challenge...thanks polishhoarderdisorder, it's a good thing that you came up with the idea of holding a weekly challenge for nail art enthusiasts...

In my design,
I applied,konad "solid white" for the base, and I used allue black night out for the tip to make an illusion. The idea is to make it look like the teeth of a vampire, then I put a black radiance dark red lipstick on the top of my finger to make it look like vampire lips... I used N.Y.C lip liner to make the outline of the lip and make it more defined.. I named it "Bite Of The Vampire"


What you need:
konad solid white
allue black night out
nyc lipliner
black radiance lipstick

and a bonus Vampire Candle!

Hope you like them! God Bless you all!
You have read this article allue / black radiance / candle / KONAD / nyc / vampire / vampire nails with the title PHD Vampire Challenge!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/phd-vampire-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "PHD Vampire Challenge!"

Post a Comment