Pieces Il Postino

Hi all,

Today I have another polish from Pieces for you. I reviewed three other polishes earlier, but recently I picked up this one. It's called Il Postino and according to Wikipedia, Il Postino means 'the mailman'. This is an Italian movie from 1994 which won an Oscar and several BAFTA's.

pieces nail polish nailpolish il postino red jelly nailswatchesPieces Il Postino, five coats in indirect daylight. Whoa, five coats! Il Postino is a tomato red jelly that still shows some VNL with five coats. I couldn't force myself to add another coat, so I left it at this.

pieces nail polish nailpolish il postino red jelly nailswatchesApplication was alright. The polish has a jelly structure so it's a bit runny, but the brush makes it easy to handle. Opacity.. Well, let's say that's not so good. I personally do not like VNL at all so that's a downside for me. However, I do like the color a lot! I don't own many red jellies.. Now that I think of it, do I even own one other red jelly? I can't think of one!

pieces nail polish nailpolish il postino red jelly nailswatchesDrying time was good, considering the fact that I used five coats. It was dry when I was taking my pictures so that's a big plus!

Pieces nailpolish can be bought at Pieces stores (I bought mine at Pieces Kalverstraat in Amsterdam) for € 2,95 a bottle or € 6,95 for three bottles.

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article JELLY / Pieces / RED with the title Pieces Il Postino. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/pieces-il-postino.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pieces Il Postino"

Post a Comment