Cowardly Lyin' - And a Leopard Mani

Hi all,

While organizing my helmer, I stumbled onto a lot of polishes that I haven't shown you yet. Today's polish is no exception - I bought the complete China Glaze Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns collection at the end of 2009. We're talking 6+ months ago! Yikes. And I have only used one of them.. Anyway, this isn't really my color (I bought it loooong before I realized golds are not for me) but I thought I'd show you anyway :)

china glaze cowardly lyin' wizard of ooh ahz returns collection 2009 swatch nailswatchesChina Glaze Cowardly Lyin', four coats in daylight. Cowardly Lyin' is a frosty gold packed with tiny golden glitter. The polish isn't as yellow as my picture shows it, it's a little more 'faded'. I like the idea of this one, however, golds and frosts are not really my thing. Cowardly Lyin' doesn't clash with my skintone as much as most other golds do, so this is good.

Application on this one was good. I needed four coats for opacity (and still VNL in my pics.. Damn you macro!) but all coats dried quickly although it's about 30C around here. Well done China Glaze!

Since this is not really my color, I thought I'd spice it up a bit.. This ain't no coward!

china glaze cowardly lyin' wizard of ooh ahz returns collection 2009 swatch nailswatches leopard manicure konadicure nailart stamping imageplate m57 cheetahChina Glaze Cowardly Lyin', four coats, stamped with Konad special polish in Black Pearl, imageplate M57 and OPI Suzi Says Da! to fill in the spots. I think it looks alright :) I'm not really into the whole leopard print thing, but I think this looks quite nice.

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article BLACK / BROWN / CHINA GLAZE / FROST / GOLD / Imageplate M57 / KONAD / nailart / OPI with the title Cowardly Lyin' - And a Leopard Mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/cowardly-lyin-and-leopard-mani.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cowardly Lyin' - And a Leopard Mani"

Post a Comment