Holographic Gone Chic

Hi all!

Those of you who follow me on twitter, might have seen a little preview of this since I uploaded a sneak peek of this manicure yesterday, but if not; I have a konadicure for you! I really like it, I'm loving these kind of patterns. Anyway, enough with the babbeling, on to the pics!

bundle monster bundlemonster imageplate konadicure stamping bm20 purple holographic worth the risque wild ad heart color club konad nailart nailswatchesColor Club Worth The Risque, stamped with Color Club Wild At Heart and Bundle Monster imageplate BM20. Worth The Risque is a silver holographic polish, and you have to believe me when I say the holo shows up more in real life.

The Bundle Monster plates are really nice, but they do have one downside. Because there are more images on one plate, the images are smaller. This is a full nail plate, but I had to stamp all my fingernails at least twice - even my pinkie! But the design is lovely and double stamping worked out in the end :)

And, because I like this so much, two more bonus pics!

bundle monster bundlemonster imageplate konadicure stamping bm20 purple holographic worth the risque wild ad heart color club konad nailart nailswatchesbundle monster bundlemonster imageplate konadicure stamping bm20 purple holographic worth the risque wild ad heart color club konad nailart nailswatchesIt's too bad that the holo in Wild At Heart won't show up when you stamp with it though, it would have been awesome if this showed you holo on holo effect!

What do you think of this konadicure?

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article Bundle Monster Imageplates / COLOR CLUB / holo / nailart / PURPLE / SILVER with the title Holographic Gone Chic. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/holographic-gone-chic.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holographic Gone Chic"

Post a Comment