Zoya Charla And Holiday Announcement

Hi all!

Today I have Zoya Charla for you from the Sparkle Collection for 2010. Most people I know think this is the stunner of the collection. I disagree, Ivanka is way prettier in my opinion, but Charla sure is pretty!

zoya charla blue dupe opi catch me in your net glass flecked sparkles collection 2010 nailswatches nailpolish nail polish swatchzoya charla blue dupe opi catch me in your net glass flecked sparkles collection 2010 nailswatches nailpolish nail polish swatchzoya charla blue dupe opi catch me in your net glass flecked sparkles collection 2010 nailswatches nailpolish nail polish swatchZoya Charla, three coats in daylight. Charla is a blue green glass flecked polish. It flashes a bit of gold and is more green than my pictures show it, but it's really really gorgeous. I am actually wearing this on my toes right now :D

Application is good. The polish is a little on the thin side, so I needed three coats for opacity but my pictures still show a little visible nail line. Drying time is good.

Such a lovely sparkle must be mattified.

zoya charla blue dupe opi catch me in your net glass flecked sparkles collection 2010 nailswatches nailpolish nail polish swatch matte mattified essie matte about youZoya Charla, three coats with one coat of Essie Matte About You in daylight. Whoa, me likey!

I also want to tell you that in exactly 12 hours time, I will be on a plane to Spain. I have prepared posts that will be posted automatically, so you won't have to miss daily posts. These will be a little shorter than you are used to though.. However, because I'm on a holiday, I will not be able to come online and answer any of your comments, questions or emails. I can't respond to any messages about my blogsale either, so please bear with me. I will try to be up and running as soon as possible when I get back, but in the meantime I hope you'll have patience with me :)

For those of you who will go on a holiday soon, I hope you have a great holiday! And thank you all for your understanding :)

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article BLUE / Glass flecked / Nailswatches Talk / Sparkle / ZOYA with the title Zoya Charla And Holiday Announcement. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/zoya-charla-and-holiday-announcement.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Zoya Charla And Holiday Announcement"

Post a Comment