Seductive Nails

Hi all, after the Lolita inspired nails I made, I try to make a seductive sexy nail design this time, yay! I was inspired by my fav. perfume, very sexy Victoria secret..I really love it's seductive fragrance,very relaxing, aside from its sweet scent.. Vs is my second favorite, next to essay miyake.. What do you think? Do you like my mani? I used arezia for the base coat then I applied "Essie matte about you" as top coat.. I used different image plate like b52,b53,b79 and b12 then I added rhinestones on my thumb and pinky finger nails.. :)
I took a picture of my nails with my old h&m belt because I think it looks sexy Same as the ring on my index like the stones on it.
Hope you like it! God bless you all!


Happy Weekend!
You have read this article essay miyake / sexy nails / victoria secret with the title Seductive Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/seductive-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Seductive Nails"

Post a Comment