Black Lolita Nails

Hi all! Another lace inspired nails, I think among the three, this is the most easy to wear and worry free of Lolita inspired nails I made, it's like my usual style.. I applied 2 coats of rbl revamp in black with red shimmer glitz, almost vampy when you look at it, then added bluecharm n.p with violet,blue and holo glitz, it is the best top coat for dark nail polish! I used tfs top coat also.. for the design, i used water decals, stamped it with m02 flower over water decals and konad m79 lace i.p..
Hope you like it! God Bless!


water decals is easy to use, affortable, and Looks pretty on nails, for busy moms, this is a good on the go design for nails..
I enjoyed doing lolita inspired nails, if you have any request or idea let me know what's on your mind.. Thank you very much!


You have read this article konad m79 / mo2 fauxnad / rbl / WATER DECALS with the title Black Lolita Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/black-lolita-nails_4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Black Lolita Nails"

Post a Comment