KAWAII AND LEOPARD MANI

Hi all! I made a mani using china glaze up and away collection.. I made something cute and kawaii... I would say chg is very opaque after 1-2 coats it is also best for stamping...



thriszha of FAB UR NAILS went over to our place 2 weeks ago... Here are the items that I bought from her, some of which were given to me by thriszha. thank you sis, it's so nice to see you again.. That was fun!! Til next time..



I made notd out of my new goodies, love the avocado green claire creme nail polish, had fun doing this colorful leopard ...


Thanks Eina, my friend in facebook, she also loves nail art, she gave me glow in the dark polish..


And last but not the least, thank you very much Joan of nailartdiction, she gave me bb couture,bnc,thefaceshop and etude n.p, nail art plate album, pearl decals, laces and stickers for nails .. thank you sis! xo

It's good to have nice friends around the blog.. Again, thank you Joan, Thriszha and Eina... ;)
Hope you like them! God Bless!

You have read this article CHINA GLAZE / decal / etude house / glow in the dark / kawaii / leopard / swap with the title KAWAII AND LEOPARD MANI. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/kawaii-and-leopard-mani_27.html. Thanks!

No comment for "KAWAII AND LEOPARD MANI"

Post a Comment