PHD Color-Accent Challenge + Chameleon-like Nail polish

Hi all! I miss joining polishhoarderdisorder weekly challenge, I'm happy I was able to participate again this week... Here is my entry for this week. The theme is Color- Accent (grayscale)...I used blue,white, and gray as base. Then used sponge technique in vertical pattern, then I stamped it with BM12 (amazon.com) this is my first bm nail art design..and to complete the grayscale pattern I used black special polish for the chain design...
check out her site to see all lovely entries...

I'm curious about color changing claire's mood nail polish, so at the time that package arrived I was very eager to use it.. :) now I know how the claires polish change from one color to another, first I applied two coats of daring to innocent.. When I dipped my hands in cold water, it turned gray, then I placed my hands in direct sunlight, from gray it changed to yellowish beige... I was so amazed! As if I was a 10 year old kid seeing a chameleon for the first time.. Hahaha.. These are the different shots I captured.. Hope you like them! God bless


direct sun light/light box
materials used:
claires daring-innocent
thefaceshop top coat
chg "happy go lucky"
blue charm #43 white
fauxnad b08

thanks tiff (
yardsticks4lunatics) for this! xo
You have read this article bm12 / CHINA GLAZE / claire's mood / grayscale / thefaceshop with the title PHD Color-Accent Challenge + Chameleon-like Nail polish. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/phd-color-accent-challenge-chameleon_24.html. Thanks!

No comment for "PHD Color-Accent Challenge + Chameleon-like Nail polish"

Post a Comment