Zoya Posh

Hi all!

Today I have one of the Matte Velvets for you from Zoya.

zoya posh red matte matte velvet collection fall 2010 nailswatchesZoya Posh, two coats in daylight. Posh is a rich red matte with a slight berry undertone, making it not your usual red. I say it's matte, but it's actually more of a satin finish. I don't know if the finish is supposed to be like this, because my other Matte Velvet polishes are more matte than this.. Anyway, Posh is a gorgeous shade of red and I can see myself wearing this a lot!

I made Posh glossy as well, to show you a full picture of this polish.

zoya posh red matte shiny topcoat matte velvet collection fall 2010 nailswatchesZoya Posh, two coats with topcoat in daylight. See the sparklies that show up? Really nice effect with the topcoat on it.

Application was good, especially since it's a matte. Some mattes have issues with application because you can't stroke your brush twice over one spot, otherwise you'll get bald spots. This one doesn't have any of it. Posh is really pigmented; I think you can make this a one coater if you apply a thicker coat of polish.

What do you think of Zoya Posh? If you own it, did I get a bad bottle or is yours the same?

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article MATTE / RED / ZOYA with the title Zoya Posh. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/zoya-posh.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Zoya Posh"

Post a Comment