Sephora By OPI Havana Dreams

My dear friend from TheLooksForLess.com was on a hunt for a polish similar to the Chanel blue powder nails from the unreleased Cruise Collection 2011 and found this beauty. You can have a look at the whole story and her beautiful swatches here. She was so kind that she sent  me a bottle to try out too :) I have to say that I love the color. Makes my nails look so nice! BUT the application was a mess. This polish is streaky and it took me four coats to cover. This is my first experience with Sephora By OPI polishes, I just hope not all of them are like this.

You have read this article Blue/Green / CREME / sephora by opi with the title Sephora By OPI Havana Dreams. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/sephora-by-opi-havana-dreams.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sephora By OPI Havana Dreams"

Post a Comment