RAOK from Tiffani + Beautopia Prize

Hi all, I am very happy to show you guys what Tiffani of "yardsticks4lunatics" gave me...When the package arrived, I was very eager and excited to open it! and once I opened it, I was ecstatic! Wow! Look how cute the way she packed it, she included all the complete colors of moodies that I've been longing for so long... Jordana polish, kleancolor nail lacquer, most of which are not available here in our country... She also gave me Palmers lotion, one that is best for dry skin.. Cute umbrella picks, note cards, hello kitty band aid and magnetic list pad.I love all the items Tiffani gave me! You are so sweet Tiffani, I don't know how I can repay you.. I know Thank you is not enough! Thanks again.. You fill my heart with happiness! Can't wait to try it all!
These are the items that were part of the prize on beautopia Nail-Art-Contest last May... It arrived here a bit too late coz it just so happen that the package was missent to Thailand and the mail service had to sent it all the way from Thailand to the Philippines... but I'm just happy that everything turned out well... Thanks Karrie of beautopia you are so generous.. Don't forget to visit her blog..


Two packages arriving at the same time.. well, I think this is a good weekend!
happy weekend everyone! God Bless!
You have read this article CHINA GLAZE / claire's mood / CONTEST / jordana / kleancolor / prize / RAOK with the title RAOK from Tiffani + Beautopia Prize. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/07/raok-from-tiffani-beautopia-prize_2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "RAOK from Tiffani + Beautopia Prize"

Post a Comment