RBL Teal

Hi all!

How are you all today? Almost weekend! Today I have a polish for you that I've tried on a little while ago; RBL Teal. I couldn't capture her beauty very well, but I'll tell you more about that later.

RBL Teal, two coats in daylight. Teal is as the name suggest; teal (wow, surprise!). The color is a little darker than the picture suggests. This was caused by the reflection of the polish. This polish is so extremely shiny! The reflections of the sky and the room I take pictures in kept showing up on my nails lol. I have like 25 pictures with myself on my nails!

Application on this one was a dream. The polish went on nice and smooth and dried pretty quickly. Since the polish is well pigmented, it may even be suitable for Konad - but I'd have to check that. The following picture shows less reflections:

I think this one is more color accurate than the first picture.

I really like this color. There are a lot of teal polishes out there, but this one is a little dusty so I guess that's why I like it so much :)

What do you think of RBL Teal?

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article CREME / Dusty / rbl / teal with the title RBL Teal. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/rbl-teal.html. Thanks!

No comment for "RBL Teal"

Post a Comment