OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle

Hello!

I showed you a few days ago a combo with OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle and Lac Attack Pink Lady but I didn't show you A-Taupe The Space Needle alone. So here it is :D
You can see my post about Lac Attack Pink Lady here.

 OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle is part of OPI Touring America collection that was released last August (Fall 2011).







Final verdict: It's a bit funny because this type of color is not a color I would have picked when I started getting interested in nail polishes because it's an odd color but now because of this particular reason, I think, I love it! It's such an unusual color. I sincerely don't see many people with brown nail polishes and moreover, this one is a very special brown hue. It's kind of dirty with a yellow undertone. I also think this color will look different according to your skintone. The yellow in it will get more or less pronounced. So yes, I love it and I will certainly wear it a lot. I also love how smooth and shiny it looks. Application was flawless, with 2 easy coats you get a perfect result. I must also confess I got a lot of compliements while wearing this polish :D and oh yeah, the polish does dry a little darker on the nails than the color in the bottle.

What dou you think of odd colors? do you love them?

Purchase info:
OPI polishes can be purchased at professional nail salons.
For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here.
You have read this article BROWN / OPI with the title OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/06/opi-taupe-space-needle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle"

Post a Comment