Lac Attack polishes

Hello!!

This will be a quick post and I'll come soon with swatches of these gorgeous polishes on my nails!
Today I'll show you polishes I've just received from Lack Attack! Lack Attack is an indie brand run by the lovely Anastasia and belive me, she makes some gorgeous glitter polishes. To have a look at the polishes she makes, go here.

l-r:Do Wah Diddy, Hello on Heels, Pink Lady, Rydell Forever, Grease Lightning.



The polishes came well packed in a cute fabric!


Rydell Forever

Pink Lady

Grease Lightning

Do Wah Diddy

Hell on Heels

How do you like them? I think they look really cool and I can't wait to try them all. I've just put Pink Lady on my nails and I love the combo I did with it! I'll show it soon so stay tuned!


Purchase info
Lac Attack polishes can be purchased from Lack Attack Etsy store. Anastasia is accepting pre-orders for the Mattes & Music collection until Friday June 8th at 11:59pm  at www.lacattack.com. Please check Lack Attack Facebook page, Twitter, and www.lacattack.com for updates and teasers.



 *Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review* 
You have read this article GLITTER / lac attack with the title Lac Attack polishes. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/06/lac-attack-polishes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lac Attack polishes"

Post a Comment