An Enchanting Gradient

Ok so that's about as inventive as  I get people :)

Super simple post today! I follower the amazing gradient tutorial over at The Nailasaurus and used Ulta3 Jade and Ulta3 Enchanted. As the tutorial outlines I added drops of each polish to a pad of paper, mixed where they join and then applied it to my make-up sponge and onto my nails. Then I finished it off with OPI RapiDry Top Coat.

Onto the pictures...the amazing, gorgeous, lovely pictures :)

Enchanting Gradient in Artificial Light
Enchanting Gradient in Artificial Light
Oh look some more rare sunshine :)

Enchanting Gradient in Natural Light
Enchanting Gradient in the Shade
I LOVE THIS!! It's just AMAZING! I got so many compliments on this manicure and it's so easy to do. Although it's just a simple gradient the end result is so beautiful and the shimmer is stunning!
You have read this article GRADIENT / NAIL ART with the title An Enchanting Gradient. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/06/an-enchanting-gradient.html. Thanks!

No comment for "An Enchanting Gradient"

Post a Comment