Lac Attack - Grease Lightning

Hello!

I hope you all had a great weekend!
I have another gorgeous Lac Attack polish to show you today. A few days ago, I show you Pink Lady. If you missed it, you can click here to be led to its blog post.

Grease Lightning is an amazing silver holographic glitter polish.
It contains silver holographic glitters in all shapes and sizes: hexes, diamonds, squares, and teeny tiny bars/tinsel.


This polish is inspired by the musical Grease by the way :D

1 coat of Lac Attack Grease Lightning over 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.









Final verdict: I wanted to go for a rather soft look because I had a formal meeting but I didn't want to wear something too common. So I decided to use a light and enjoyable base polish, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, which is a soft white polish with a touch of grey in it, and then I added 1 thin coat of a silver holographic glitter polish, Grease Lightining from Lac Attack. I love how subtle yet fascinating this polish look like! The glitters are rather small except for some large hexagonal, squar, and diamond glitters. They all reflect the light in a rainbow of colors. Application was nice and the glitters easy to get on the nails. They are also well suspended in the base polish so that they don't settle at the bottom of the bottle. I'm really enjoying this combo :D

Purchase info
Lac Attack polishes can be purchased from Lack Attack Etsy store. Please check Lack Attack Facebook page, Twitter, and www.lacattack.com for updates and teasers.
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*
You have read this article GLITTER / GREY / holo / lac attack / OPI / SILVER / white with the title Lac Attack - Grease Lightning. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/06/lac-attack-grease-lightning.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lac Attack - Grease Lightning"

Post a Comment