Lynn's Nosegay

Hello!!

I have a gorgeous Lynnderella polish to show! It's Nosegay from Lovely is as Lovely Does collection. I won't talk too much about it and let the pictures do the show.






Bootle shot.


Final verdict: Oh my! I love Lynnderella Nosegay much more than I thought I would. Of course, I thought it would pretty but I just loved it so much once it was on my nails. I'm sure I'll wear this combo again and again and it's officially become my 2nd favorite Lynnderella, just behind Connect The Dots. Nosegay is a milky base polish packed with a lot of different purple glitters. It has a lot of small and medium square glitters plus some hex in different sizes. The glitters laid flat on the nails and were very smooth. Moreover, there is a very pretty shimmer in this polish, which makes it even more mysterious and gorgeous! I used here 2 coats of Nosegay followed by 2 coats of top coat.


My base color is an Astor (number 134) polish from their Spring 2012 collection. It's a pretty lavender cream. I used 2 coats here and application was easy and nice, totally different from the other Astor from this collection I tried (picture here).



Purchase info
Lynnderella polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. They sell internationally (except Italy) and have an awesome customer service. Lynnderella polishes are $15 each. To buy them, you have to send your wishlist to Llarowe. The wishlists are accepted only at defined time. You can follow Llarowe on Facebook. Information will be given on Llarow Facebook page when new wishlists are accepted but it should be at the end of June!
You have read this article astor / GLITTER / lynnderella / PURPLE with the title Lynn's Nosegay. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/06/lynn-nosegay.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lynn's Nosegay"

Post a Comment