Slytherin Inspired Nails

Hi all!

Did you all enjoy your Easter weekend? I know I did, but I also ate too much chocolat.. Ah well, my diet starts tomorrow so it's allowed today, right? Well I'm watching Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix so I thought a little Harry Potter inspired mani would be in order :) This is a manicure I did in February and I wore this for a few days.

This is Orly Enchanted Forest stamped with China Glaze Millennium. I used imageplate M28 to stamp the snakes.

I really love Harry Potter, both the books as the movies. I'm quite a nerd actually.. Do you like Harry Potter? Would you consider doing a movie or book inspired mani?

I hope you like my Slytherin inspired nails :)

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article CHINA GLAZE / GREEN / Imageplate M28 / KONAD / nailart / ORLY / SILVER with the title Slytherin Inspired Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/slytherin-inspired-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Slytherin Inspired Nails"

Post a Comment