My CND Effects

I have to say that I really love playing with the CND effects. If I am tired of my old mani but lazy to do a new one, I just add a layer of these. I have only four, but love them all. If I could, I would get all of them...well, maybe one day :) I am showing you them on a black creme polish, so that you can see the result the best.

Musím se přiznat, že tyhle laky mě nikdy neomrzí. Dá se s nima krásně vyhrát a staré lakování se s jednou vrstvou hned promění na nové. Mám pouze čtyři, ale kdybych mohla, koupím si je všechny :) Nalakovala jsem je na černý krémový lak, tak vyniknou nejlépe.


black creme polish

CND Effects: Ice Blue Shimmer, Amethyst Sparkle, Raspberry Sparkle, Sugar Sparkle

Ice Blue Shimmer

Amethyst Sparkle

Raspberry Sparkle

Sugar Sparkle
You have read this article CND with the title My CND Effects. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-cnd-effects.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My CND Effects"

Post a Comment