I would like to thank the lovely Polish Amor because I've received 4 awards from her. How sweet it that. Thank you so much!
Also if you don't know her blog yet, you should definitively go and check her blog since she always does cute mani and has very pretty nails.
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link them back
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this onto 15 bloggers
4.Tell the people that you gave the award to
1. I love nail polishes because there are so many types of polishes that you can never get tired of them (yeah, everybody already knows that... :p )
2. I am a Swiss girl
3. who studied pharmaceutical sciences
4. and who loves Korean and Japanese cultures.
5. I don't particularly like chocolate except when I know I don't have access to good chocolates (does it make sens...lol).
6. I love eating monjayaki.
7. I don't really like talking about myself so I'm glad I've already written 7 facts.
I've tried to give these awards to blogs I enjoy reading, with either a lot or few followers without discrimination. I also wanted to put a light on really great blogs but with less followers and that deserve much more followers because they do a nice job.
I've also received the stylish blog award from lacqueredlover. Thank you so much. That's so sweet from you.
Another award from the so kind Kayono. Thank you so much!
So I will give this award back to
And finally the last one I got from the lovely Toyomi from The It Color.
Thank & link back the person who gave you the award.
Write a post about it.Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think really deserve it.
And that's it! It was a really difficult task...There are so many blogs that I enjoy reading that I'm a bit sad I couldn't give an award to more people...A lot of people deserve it, I guess.
I also take this opportunity to thank all my followers and readers. I have now 174 followers. Guys, you are all amazing. Thank you so much!!!!
You have read this article award with the title Amazing awards. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/07/amazing-awards.html. Thanks!