Angry Birds Nails + Random Nailart

Hi guys,
How time flies, it's july again! Yay!
Season changes, so does my nails... I cut my nails short again, I missed doing stuff with my short nails, now I can.... I want to challenge myself to do nail art even if it is short..
I thank you all guys for all your comments and for appreciating my work!
It's very heart warming when you see other people happy...
Anyway, here's my "Angry Bird" design.
I really like this game, actually I finished it and now i'm playing angry birds rio! hehehe... So addicted to it, a very fun game..

Zipper nails!

I saw this kind of "tutOrial pix" on PHD I really like the way she shot the pictures, very detailed and well focused...
Tooth nails!
I love it! My hubby requested for me to do this design.. Hehehe
P.S
Do not forget to join my APOTHICA
giveaway! Thanks!
Hope you like them! God Bless

You have read this article angry birds / CONTEST / GIVEAWAY / NAIL ART / tooth nails / tutorial / zipper nails with the title Angry Birds Nails + Random Nailart. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/07/angry-birds-nails-random-nailart.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Angry Birds Nails + Random Nailart"

Post a Comment