An holo Candy Mani with only 1 polish!

Hi there~

It's holo time again! Yay!
I will show you today another polish fom the "Nubar Prism Collection". A few days ago, I swatched Gem which also belongs to this amazing collection. You can view Gem here.

So today, it's  "Prize"'s turn. It's a gorgeous berry pink jelly with a lot of sparkles. You can nearly see all the colors of the rainbow in this polish: I've spotted pink, red, orange, gold, purple, and green sparkles. That's just amazing! It's very shiny. It's like you have jewel on your nails. I think it's even sparklier than Gem. 

It's funny but a berry jelly with a lot of sparkles/glitters in it makes me think this pretty one can make a candi polish easily. A candi mani with just 1 nail polish, isn't it amazing?

Application was really easy, it applied smoothly and evenly. If all nail polishes could be that easy to apply, the world would be better! lol
I used 2 coats here and a layer of top coat on top.

Prize (Nubar), 2 coats, with top coat

Blurry picture to see how sparkly Prize is.

Prize (Nubar), 2 coats, with top coat

So spakly~!!

Today there was so much sun, so I took other picture in the sun in order to capture the sparkles better.
I have this polish on for 4 days. Can you believe it? 4 days and no chips.
Here are the pictures.

I've been wearing Prize for 4 days, in the sun.

I've been wearing Prize for 4 days, in the sun.

You can click on the pictures to enlarge them!


Final verdict: This nail polish is just amazing. It's sparkly, holographic, and so girly. Application is a dream and you can keep it on your nails for at least 4 days without any chipping.
You have read this article NUBAR / PINK with the title An holo Candy Mani with only 1 polish!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/07/an-holo-candy-mani-with-only-1-polish.html. Thanks!

No comment for "An holo Candy Mani with only 1 polish!"

Post a Comment