Fly Me To The Moon

Hi there~

Today I will present you a mani I did for the "Monday Nail Art Challenge" of the Polish-aholics Anonymous FB group.
The theme was "sponging". So I decided to do a space mani because I wanted to blend different shades of blue with pink and black and because space has always facinated me.

So here is what I came up with.

Space mani


What I used:
- MNY 661, a metallic blue with subtile shimmer. I used it as the base color (it's the bottle I'm holding in the picture)
- Then I sponged with light blue, Art Deco Sky Blue,
 - MNY 107A, a metallic pink
 - and Essence 20 Fatal, a black cream.
- Finally I added Klean Color 28 Chunky Silver, for the hex silver glitters.
And it was done!
You have read this article ESSENCE / Klean Color / MNY with the title Fly Me To The Moon. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/07/fly-me-to-moon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fly Me To The Moon"

Post a Comment