New Haul!

Hi there~

I've bought some nail polishes and wanted to share them with you. Also I want to apologize for the lack of posts this week, I've been really busy...


I bought some Essence polishes from the "Essence Twins Collection" and some Catrice from the new collection called "Out of Space".

From left to right
Edward (Essence), Bella (Essence), Louise (Essence), Blair (Essence), and Chuck (Essence).
Choose Me (Essence), it's very close to Zoya Charla.
Beam Me Scotty!(Catrice), a teal that is supposed to have a Suede finish! OMG, I want to try it!, and  Houston’s Favorite (Catrice), a gorgeous dark shimmery teal.

I'm so looking forward to swatch them! Be ready~

PS I've received some awards from these 2 lovely ladies, Polish Amor and Carly at Lacquerd Lover. I will write the corresponding post asap but I have to think carefully to who I'll give the awards back!lol Anyway, thank you so much to you, Polish Armor and Carly!
You have read this article catrice / ESSENCE / HAUL with the title New Haul!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-haul.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New Haul!"

Post a Comment