Blue Hydrangea by Nubar

Hi lovelies~

Today I'll introduce you to another polish from the Nubar Spring Garden Collection (2011) and that I got from the lovely people at http://www.beautyshed.co.uk
On Tuesday, I reviewed Honeysuckle from this same collection. For more details on the collection and swatches of Honeysuckle, click here.

The sky is super dark and grey here, so in order to brighten up my day, I applied a gorgeous sky blue polish called Blue Hydrangea.

Blue Hydrangea (Nubar), 2 coats, with top coat, natural light

Blue Hydrangea (Nubar), 2 coats, with top coat, artificial light
You can click on the photo to enlarge it and see the silvery white shimmer which gives a pretty pearl finish.

Blue Hydrangea (Nubar), 2 coats, with top coat, artificial light

Blue Hydrangea is a light sky blue polish with some silvery white shimmer in it. The shimmer creates a nice pearl finish. But don't be afraid, pearl here doesn't mean application is tricky. On the contrary, application was super easy, without any brush strokes visible. Blue Hydrangea is quite opaque, you will need 2 coats for full coverage and a nice even look.

I also tried to stamp with Honeysuckle (Nubar) I presented last time. And I was very pleased to discover Honeysuckle works perfectly well for stamping ;D
I used BM image plate 16.


Blue Hydrangea stamped with Honeysuckle, without flash

Blue Hydrangea stamped with Honeysuckle, with flash


Final verdict: Blue Hydrangea is a must-have for blue lovers. The color is really pretty, very spring-like but also perfect for summer or to brighten up a dull day. What makes this polish special is the pearl finish. A baby blue with a pearl finish is totally unique to my stash. I also love how easy it is to apply it. It dries really quickly. So that you don't need 1 hour to achieve this mani. 

Nubar nail polishes can be bought at http://www.beautyshed.co.uk or http://www.bynubar.com.
 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article BLUE / NUBAR with the title Blue Hydrangea by Nubar. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/07/blue-hydrangea-by-nubar.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blue Hydrangea by Nubar"

Post a Comment