DS Sapphire (pictures heavy)

Hi there~

I've been wearing a gorgeous linear holo for a few days and I wanted to share it with you. This lovely is DS Sapphire (OPI).

DS Sapphire is part of OPI Designer Series and is sadly discontinued. The previous DS linear holo are not 3 free (OPI's older formula). 3 free means they are free from dibutyl phtalate (DBP), formaldehyde and toluene. And that's why OPI discontinued them because their new formula is now 3 free and "safer" for health.
And oh yeah, DS Sapphire has really a strong smell (due to this older formula).

DS Sapphire is really sheer. On the pictures below I used 4 coats. I guess it would be a great polish for layering. I will have to try to layer it over different color. I'm sure the result would be pretty interesting. I'lll let you know.

DS Sapphire is silvery but with a light purple underdone. I noticed it especially when you applied it, you can see some lilac in it....

The pictures were taken under artificial light.

DS Sapphire (OPI), 4 coats, with top coat (I didn't notice any difference in the holo effect with and without the top coat)







You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.


What do you think of linear holos? Do you mind that they are not 3 free?
You have read this article holo / OPI / SILVER with the title DS Sapphire (pictures heavy). You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/07/ds-sapphire-pictures-heavy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DS Sapphire (pictures heavy)"

Post a Comment