Won't you entertain me?



Hello~

As some other bloggers, I've been contacted by  people at Nail de Royale to provide a link to their online shop on my blog. And in order to thank me for that, they proposed to send me some samples.
I've just received my package from them. I'll be featuring in this post as well in my next post some of their products.

I was currently wearing OPI Let Me Entertain You, a pretty and vibrant shimmery fuchsia that is part of the Burlesque Collection (Holiday 2010). It has a lovely glass fleck finish and a lot of pink sparkles in it.



Let Me Entertain You (OPI), 3 coats, with flash

Then I added some silver stripes and 3 stars on the ring finger. The stars are green-lime and reflects the light so much. In my picture, they look a bit dull but you've got to know they look more sparkly irl.


Finally, I added some very fine pink-purple glitters in between the stripes.
So I painted in between the stripes with my top coat and then, I dipped a brush into the glitters and applied them onto the nails, where I painted with the top coat beforehand. The top coat here serves as glue.
If you put some glitters outside the stripes, you can wipe them off with a clean brush. As you don't have any  wet top coat there, the glitters will not stick to your nails and you will be able to take them off easily.

So here is the final result.


I hope you'll like it.
Have a nice Friday~!

Oh...And here is a picture of the nail art material I used for this mani.

Green stars, really fine purple glitters, silver stripes, and 2 brushes.
*the stars and purple glitters was sent by Nail de Royale for my honest review*

You have read this article GLITTER / OPI / PINK / RED with the title Won't you entertain me?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/07/won-you-entertain-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Won't you entertain me?"

Post a Comment