Zoya Mira

Going for a bright and vibrant colour I decided to apply Zoya Mira from the Summertime collection. Mira is a bright purple colour which reminds me of grape flavoured candy!

One coat of my usual Revlon Quick Dry base coat and then two coats of Zoya Mira. It's important that you get the same thickness across the entire nail because in some areas it applied thinner and the nail polish didn't level out. I used a thick coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat to level my nail polish out and then used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri drops.

The following photo's I took in artificial light as soon as my manicure was dry.

 Zoya Mira in Artificial Light


  Zoya Mira in Artificial Light

The next day I took these photo's in the sunshine.

 Zoya Mira in Natural Light

 Zoya Mira in Natural Light

Candied purple creme PERFECTION!!! This colour is beautiful, just beautiful! The formula and application was as fantastic as all the Zoya nail polishes I have tried. I think perfection sums up how I feel about this nail colour, enough said!
You have read this article CREME / PURPLE / ZOYA / ZOYA SUMMERTIME with the title Zoya Mira. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/02/zoya-mira.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Zoya Mira"

Post a Comment