Scotch Tape Nails: Half N Half Mani

I used Modelista On Location - Berlin as my base colour since I had a particular design in mind.


I didn't cut the scotch tape at all just applied it across my nails from one corner to the other. Then I used one coat of Revlon Silver Screen for the scotch tape section. Silver Screen worked well because it is opaque with just one coat. Once dry I added a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat and viola.

I only have photo's of this design in artificial light taken after I finished.



This is a very simple and easy to do design and I love the contrast of the silver and black. I especially like this design in the sunlight because On Location - Berlin has blue/silver microglitter that looks gorgeous against the metallic silver. I'll definitely be doing this design again with other colours!
You have read this article NAIL ART / SCOTCH TAPE with the title Scotch Tape Nails: Half N Half Mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/02/scotch-tape-nails-half-n-half-mani.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Scotch Tape Nails: Half N Half Mani"

Post a Comment