Skittles Mani Part 1: Only The Beginning!

I decided to do something very very VERY colourful :) With that in mind I did a bright colourful skittles manicure. First I applied my Revlon Calcium Gel Nail Hardener. The nail polishes I used are:
  • Thumb: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
  • Index: China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
  • Middle: China Glaze High Hopes
  • Ring: Zoya Mira 
  • Pinky: Zoya Breezi. 
I used two coats of each and then applied a top coat of Seche Vite.
These photo's I took that night after my top coat had dried in artificial light.

Skittle Manicure in Artificial Light
 
Skittle Manicure in Artificial Light


The next morning I took these photo's in the sunlight and to get the"full effect"!

 Skittle Manicure in Natural Light

 
Skittle Manicure in Natural Light

I love this manicure my nails look like lollies! That's all for today but expect to see more of this skittle manicure because I LOVED it and decided to play around with it - a lot! So the next two posts will be on this skittle manicure changed up in some way - since you all know I'm a fan of "refreshing" a manicure!
You have read this article NAIL ART / SKITTLE with the title Skittles Mani Part 1: Only The Beginning!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/02/skittles-mani-part-1-only-beginning.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Skittles Mani Part 1: Only The Beginning!"

Post a Comment