Ludurana Trovão

Hello!

Do you love flakies? I do! So I'll show a flakie polish from Ludurana. Ludurana is a Brazilian brand that has awesome polishes! They have a multichrome and holographic collection called Aurora Boreal, and some gorgoeus flakie polishes! They are 3 Free and have a nice application. If you don't know this brand, I highly recommand you take a closer look at it!

Here is Trovão! It's a clear polish packed with blue and green flakies!
Sorry some pictures are a bit blurry....I took this pictures some time ago and now know why I had this promblem. This issue is fixed now! However, you can still see how the polish is so I kept the pictures :D








Final verdict: Green flakies! I love that! :D So Trovão (this means thunder in Portuguese) is a clear based polish, placked with green-blue flakies. The main color that you can see when you have it on your nails is green. And when you move your hand, you can see blue. But green is definitely the main color. The particularity of this polish compared to other flakies is maybe that the flakies are rather small. In fact I prefer smaller flakies because it looks neater and cleaner in my opinion. Here I used 1 coat of Trovão over A-England Lancelot (you can see my post about Lancelot here). So you can reach quite a high density of flakies with already 1 coat. I'm very pleased with this polish and I'm sure it would also look awesome over green or blue! I'll have to try that!

Ludurana flakie polishes will be discontinued soon so if you're interested in getting one or some of them, do not wait!

Purchase info
Ludurana polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, Picture Polish, A-England, Hits, Ludurana, and Lynnderella polishes, awesome nail polishes brands. They sell internationally (except Italy). You can visit Llarowe on Facebook. Ludurana multichromes are $7 per bottle of 8 mL.

 *Product in this post was sent for an honest review*
You have read this article BLUE / flakies / GREEN / ludurana with the title Ludurana Trovão. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/02/ludurana-trovao.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ludurana Trovão"

Post a Comment