Ozotic comparison: 502 vs 520

Hello!

I've an Ozotic comparison to show you today: 502 vs 520.
To see my full post for Ozotic 502, click here and for Ozotic 520, here.
I wanted to do this comparison because when I wanted to buy some Ozotic, I couldn't really tell the difference between those 2 according to the pictures I saw on the internet. So I hope this post will be useful for some of you :D











Final verdict: When they are side by side, they look completely different! 520 is warmer than 502. 
520 shifts from rusty burgundy to red, to amber, to gold, and to orange while 502 shifts from  gold to orange, to a light red with a touch of pink in it. On these pictures, I used 2 coats of 520 and 3 coats of 502 to reach full opacity. I didn't use a black or dark base coat. Of course, you can do it to save polish and to get a slightly different effect. 

Purchase info 
Ozotic polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, Picture Polish, A-England, Hits, Ludurana, and Lynnderella polishes, awesome nail polishes brands. They sell internationally (except Italy) and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook. Ozotic polishes are $17,50 for 15 mL
You can also purchase Ozotic polishes from Harlow&Co, the Canadian stockist for Glitter Gal, Nubar, Models Own, Nerd Lacquer, Ozotic, and Scotch Naturals! They also ship worldwide! Finally you can also buy them directly from Picture Polish online shop. Stephanie from Packer Lacquer is also an US stockist for Picture Polish and Ozotics polishes. 

 *Product(s) in this post was(were) sent  for my honest review*
You have read this article COMPARISON / copper / multichrome / ORANGE / ozotic / RED with the title Ozotic comparison: 502 vs 520. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/02/ozotic-comparison-502-vs-520.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ozotic comparison: 502 vs 520"

Post a Comment