Australis Speck-tacular (Pic heavy!)

From the moment I read this post by Alanna at PrettyPurplePolish I knew I had to get Australis Speck-tacular! At the time I didn't own any flakie nail polishes so to see this one available had me racing to my local Priceline to buy it. Now I am so excited because this is my first and currently only flakie nail polish - although I have my eye on Chi Chi Crystal Top Coat :)

I applied one coat of Speck-tacular over my previous OPI Black Onyx manicure. Speck-tacular applied so easily and I found one coat gave almost perfect coverage. If there are certain areas that didn't get any flakie it's really easy to just dab some more polish on because it all melds together really easily appearing seamless. Even though Speck-tacular is a Crystal Colour Top Coat I found that the intensity of the flakes was diminished because it dried to an almost semi matte finish. So to get that gorgeous flakie shine back I applied a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat which worked wonders - there was my gorgeous flakie shine back!

As soon as my manicure was dry I took lots of photo's in the artificial light.

Australis Speck-tacular in Artificial Light

Australis Speck-tacular in Artificial Light

Australis Speck-tacular in Artificial Light - ooh blurry goodness!
 
The next day, still suffering through the horrendous heatwave, I again ventured forth into the blazing heat to get photo's in the sunlight.

Australis Speck-tacular in Sunlight
Australis Speck-tacular in Sunlight
Australis Speck-tacular in Sunlight
Australis Speck-tacular in Sunlight
Australis Speck-tacular in Sunlight
Now just to show how fantastic this flakie is here are some pictures in the shade! Look at all that glittering flakie goodness!

Australis Speck-tacular in Shade
Australis Speck-tacular in Shade
OMG! This is such a fantastic flakie! I think I need to go and buy another bottle since apparently it's limited edition and I'm completely obsessed with it. It has blue, orange, yellow, green, purple and pink flakies all packed into a clear base. Love love love this flakie polish!!! honestly I don't think there's anything more to say the photo's show just how amazing this flakie is.
You have read this article AUSTRALIS / FLAKIE / TOP COAT with the title Australis Speck-tacular (Pic heavy!). You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/02/australis-speck-tacular-pic-heavy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Australis Speck-tacular (Pic heavy!)"

Post a Comment